Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hang on...

Alright, this post is regarding my last post about double standards in relationships. And before any of you think Yasir put me up to this, he didn't..it's 100% from me. I am aware that some of you may read the post and think I'm venting my frustrations about my boyfriend. Well, I wasn't. I know a lot of people with psycho jealous boyfriends and Yasir doesn't belong in that category. He's so cool he doesn't need to take a chill pill in my book. So before rumours start spreading around like wildfire, I thought it's only fair to him that I clarify things - and for future reference there will be some posts in my blog that are general and not refering to my personal life. They're simply issues I want to address (whether seriously or for fun). Hope I've set the record straight! :)

`Aainaa

3 comments:

Ed said...

what makes you think that WE think its about ur relationship hah? ;p hahaha

AainaaRibena said...

oit oit oit eduardo! hehehe well, obviously some ppl might assume i'm venting about Yasir la, that's expected, since I vent about personal stuff in my previous posts! :P

shamaine said...

hahahah okay!