Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is a happy post #5

...at least I think it's number 5? I haven't done this in a while, so it's about time. Also because I'm still in the office at 8pm because I'm waiting for The Boyfriend to pick me up, and he's in a late discussion for the billionth time. God, I'm so hungry. Anyway, these make me happy just thinking about them even when I'm stuck in my office and craving fattening food:

- Mamee, because I have been snacking on them ever since I can remember. If someone who works in Mamee (although I doubt you can actually work IN Mamee) reads this post, do send me free packets, you will change my life.

- Watching people walking their dogs. I once saw a man walk his cat, best moment of my life! You wait, I'll train my cat to walk with a leash one day!

- Free stuff at events. C'mon, who does not love these?

- My datuk asking me why I have to go to work every morning when I salam him, as if I have a choice. It's very cute and he makes me laugh.

- Bridal magazines. I once went through five magazines in one sitting.

- Souvenir shops at the end of a tour. I always get excited and feel the strong urge to buy something just for the sake of it, even if it's a dorky looking pen I would never put on my office table.

- Elaborate looking table decorations. Fav - the girly-looking tea parties in the garden, with pink roses as a centerpiece, pink napkins, candles, petals, pretty china, colourful cupcakes and cake, women in flowery dresses, perfectly coiffed hair, pearls.

- This vintage wedding I once read about in a magazine. The bride wore a simple, antique lace dress, her husband in a vintage-looking tux, bridesmaids in vintage flowery dresses and the boys in shirts and Raybans. Very shabby chic - everything was beautifully done, the epitome of simple and sweet. Ugh, wish I brought the mag back with me! :(

- My zebra print desktop wallpaper. At least now I don't have to stare at the boring blue screen which just makes me THAT more excited to be at work.

- When The Boyfriend finally finishes his discussion and tells me he's on the way. Ughhhh

sloppy kissies xxx
`Aainaa

No comments: