Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is a happy post # god knows, who's counting?

In stuffy, cant-breathe sinus-y times like these and when the world is in turmoil, I look to these little things that may seem so insignificant to some but give me that warm, fuzzy feeling :-

- Looking up at the stars on a breezy night.

- A shoulder to cry on when I'm sobbing away at a sad scene in a movie.

- My cat Dots kissing me when I say "Nak kiss!" to him.

- Secret Recipe's Caramel cheesecake. Had it for Datuknenek's anniversary and it was bananas.

- Aldo shoes at 70% off. I sleep, eat and shower in them.

- Watching Scrubs on DVD the whole of Saturday with The Boyfriend and generally being lazy bums.

- The latest addition to my cat family, tiny lil' Skater :) Found him by the side of the road, sitting all alone. He loves biting my fingers and I love him to death.

- Watching two episodes of Friends while eating cereal, before showering and heading off to work.

- Movie night at Maine's, with KFC.

- Grabbing tabloid magazines and pouring over them one by one in a corner of MPH or Times. Best guilty pleasure ever!

sloppy kisses,
`Aainaa

No comments: