Monday, February 6, 2012

Blog lurrve.

So there a couple of blogs which I adore to death and read on a regular basis. They are, in no particular order...

- Bleubird Vintage Official Blog. A mum of three, this ridiculously stylish momma has a passion for all things vintage. Her photos are so charming, and you'll find yourself going ooooh and aaahhhh. Love, love.

- Karla's closet. I've been following her since, like, forever. I want everything in her closet. Her style is a little bit feminine, a little bit tomboy, a whole lotta glamorous. And we like glamorous!

- Dear Baby. This mum of two is such a beautiful writer, every one of her posts gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. Her words just melt like butter. And her baby boy is so sweet he gives me a toothache ;)

- I've Got A Lust For Life. If you have a passion for edgy in-your-face fashion, make this your inspiration.

So there you go, just a few of my faves. What are yours, would love to know :) Share the love!

Sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa

No comments: