Friday, June 8, 2012

A new hope.

I've been bothered and worried about something for awhile now. Next week, Ayden will have to undergo a minor surgery at HUKM. 14th June has been playing a lot on my mind now and I'm summoning the courage to be strong for my son. I want to write and tell all of you what the surgery is for but I have yet to really sit down and write about his condition. Some of you who know me already know. It's not something to be majorly concerned about - Ayden is a happy, healthy baby. Ameen. But he needs this surgery, by hook or by crook. It's for the best. More on this in a later post. Meanwhile here's a pic of him which I snapped this morning:-


Finally managed to buy him suspenders which i've been looking for for a bit now :)

Happy Saturday, everyone.

Sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will be ok. Stay strong.

Mariam Shah said...

Sayang, just keep on reminding Ayden what a strong and brave boy he is. You guys are in my thoughts. xxx

Anonymous said...

aainaa how ayden now?? i keep on thinking about him. stay strong and smiling to both of you.. =)