Wednesday, August 13, 2008

No internet. Crap.

So in case any of you are wondering why I haven't updated my blog lately, it's because I'm not working till the 2nd of September, so my internet access is pretty much zilch. Don't ask me why I don't have internet at home, my house is weird that way. Plus I don't have a decent laptop and my house phone number is kindaaaaa blacklisted. Har Har. I'm now at my neighbour's house as we speak - desperate times call for desperate measures. I am totally feeling weirded out right now that I'm unable to vent my feelings and type away whenever I feel like it. Ugh. Btw, YES I'VE GOT A NEW JOB, and those of you who feel like they have to imitate me in a high pitched voice while they're drunk can feel free to do so. I believe that's the only time they feel like they're being clever *smiles sweetly*

Anywhoo, I'll be back when I can find the time (and a laptop with internet connection, most importantly). Check back from time to time, if you will. I've got so much to vent, I'm sure I'll cave in someday and might desperately seek out the nearest cyber cafe *gasp*. Till later, my luverlies.


Sloppiest kisses yet xoxoxo

No comments: