Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tidbits.

If you could come back as a dress, what would it be? Jennifer Lopez's 'almost naked' green dress at some award.

If you could come back as a model, who would you be?Miranda Kerr. She's gorgeous!

What’s your favorite color? Black and white. Red.

What’s your favorite junk food? Super rings. Pods. Butterfingers. Reese's peanut butter cups. Hello Panda.

What are you most vain about? Face. My daily outfits.

What are you most shy about? Going naked in public. I'm sure a lot of people would feel the same.

If you could have somebody else’s body, whose would it be? It's a toss between Jessica Alba or Cameron Diaz, but I'm leaning more towards Cameron's legs.

Who are your fantasy dinner-party guests? Cameron Diaz, Celine Dion (she's hilarious), Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Oprah Winfrey, Justin Timberlake, Josh Hartnett (just because he's sexy), Jessica Biel (so she and Cameron can have entertaining cat fights).

Where is your favorite place to have a drink? Coffee Bean at Pavillion or Starbucks at GE Mall.

Underwear of choice? lace thongs and yes I wear g-strings, so sue me!

Last book you read? Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. No joke.

Any pets? Yes and I love all 8 of them to death.

What’s for breakfast? Leftovers. Sometimes chocolate, if I'm lucky.

At age seven, you wanted to be: Doctor by day and singer by night. I know, I know.

What’s one thing you find easiest to forgive? If someone accidentally bumps into you and says sorry.

What’s one thing you find impossible to forgive? Cruelty to animals.

Do you have any superstitions? I always think I'm going to jinx something if I'm too cocky.

What’s your biggest self-indulgence? CLOTHES AND SHOES. Food. Expensive sushi.

Favorite place to shop? The quaint little boutiques at Bangsar.

Whose wallet would you like to steal? Bill Gates', duh.

Whose diary would you most like to read? Britney Spears.

If you were an inventor, what would you invent? Contraptions that give you lipo without having to go under the knife, or doing anything remotely disgusting.

Favorite car? Ooooh, still the Audi tt, I'm sorry.

What was your childhood nickname? I don't do nicknames.

When and where are you happiest? On a beach holiday. I'm not talking about PD.

Who is your best friend? Mariam.

Who is your worst enemy? My spending. I know this is not a person, but whatever.

What piece of art would you most like to own? The Mona Lisa - this is the most famous painting in the world, can you imagine what a conversational piece it would be at a dinner party??

What’s your favorite vacation spot? So far...London.

Who is your favorite fictional character? Mrs. Lovett in Sweeney Todd.

What’s your most treasured possession? My cats. Do they count?

Your favorite song/band? I like 90s and 80s music.

If you weren’t a sub-editor, what would you be? A Channel V vj.

What current trend would you like to see disappear? The black motorcycle jacket. Simply because I can't wear it in Malaysia!!

What’s your biggest fashion regret? GAH, A LOT.

Favorite trend of all time? Anything which is GENUINELY vintage. Big hair. Red lipstick.

Worst trend of all time? Mullets. Thanks Maine for this one. So true. GAG.

Always: Walk like you're wearing heels.

Never: Forget to brush your teeth before you go out of the house.

1 comment:

shamaine said...

mullets should be banned in every single country!! ARGHHHHHHHHH