Thursday, August 18, 2011

*cough* *cough*

Excuse the cobwebs that have been building up. Feels good to be back, but my posts might come fewer or more frequently from now on - whenever I have the time to blog, I will jump at the chance. Just a couple of updates on what's goin' down in this life of mine:

- I have a job. I am officially a working mom now, it has been 3 weeks since I last left the world of lounging around in my jammies and kissing Ayden throughout the day. Now I only get to kiss him in the morning before I dash out the door, and late in the evening when I get back from work. He is usually at his cranky best around 8pm onwards, but I muster every strength I have at the end of a long work day and put him to sleep. No matter HOW cranky.

- I am still overweight. I still have 10kgs left to go, and I am SERIOUSLY thinking of going to the gym everyday after work or before work, since my new company has a gym. First I'll need to get myself some shoes for this. And some cute work out gear, maybe.

- My sweet sour bear of a boy has just turned 4 months old. Man, do they grow up fast. He is now always saying "mammamama" which sounds like mama, although we all know he is most likely not calling for me, it still sounds like music to my ears. He also bites his bottom lip a lot, can sit up well (with assistance) and likes to look at cats. The other day, I took him to Aquaria and he spent a good hour and a half (minus the 10 minutes he was asleep in his stroller), looking at all the big fishies and little fishies. Oh, he is also now bald. Well, he was bald when we shaved all his hair off after his aqiqah, but now it has grown back into a sort of crew cut. But the funny thing is, he has this bald stripe all around his head, and people have asked me if I shaved his head that way on purpose. Why in the world would I do something like that, people?? hahah.

-I miss Ayden everyday that I am at work. Big surprise.

- I want these sunglasses.

That is all. For now :)


sloppy, working momma kisses xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aainaa,

i have been a silent reader of yours since you were aidenless. have always adored your writings, and yes they do come seldomly now..you should write more often!

by the way, may i suggest that you wear Premium Beautiful corset to tackle that 10 kg too? it's a big booster for ladies with weight issues, annnnd for breastfeeding mommies. im just sharing with you the alternative to tackle weight problem, no pressure intended tau!

aiden is so hensem!!

AainaaRibena said...

hi,

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting - it's always a pleasure to hear from silent readers :) Keeps me motivated in updating my blog haha. I heard about Premium Beautiful...sounds interesting, tho I also know it costs a bomb haha. I'll let you know if I decide to give it a go! Thanks for the suggestion :)

xxx