Thursday, August 25, 2011

Random things I think I need.

Here is a list of random stuff which I have been checking out and having to hold myself back from whipping out the credit card (yes, I now have a CREDIT CARD, I feel so grown up) so I can spend shamelessly. I will admit that this list is made up mostly of clothes for me and things for Ayden. In no particular order:

1. This rad navajo cardigan. Love, love, love.

2. While we're on the topic of cover ups, here's another gorgeous draped jacket. Butterflies on a jacket. How do I not own one of these??

3. This vintage chanel brooch would go with everything I wear to work.

4. The search for the perfect denim jacket is still on. This looks pretty good.

5. I am SERIOUSLY considering purchasing this giraffe teether for Ayden online. He is obviously going through a teething stage, gnawing on everything and anything in sight, including my fingers, his fingers and my hair. And this teether has really good reviews too!

6. This onesie cracks me up. Rock on, baby!


sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa


No comments: