Thursday, August 25, 2011

Delivery gown? Really?

Ok, so my last post was about random stuff I think I need. While we're on the subject - apparently, you can now buy your own delivery gown. This just goes to show that people will make money from ANYTHING. My delivery gown from Prince Court was a hospital standard soft, peachy pink colour (I remember my mom commenting on how pretty the colour was, oddly enough). Give or take a few hours and that nice, soft pink became another less appealing shade as it was slowly but surely drenched with bodily fluids. And no gown, no matter how gorgeous would make me look lovely as I huffed and puffed in the labour room, wild hair pancaked to my sweaty head, face red from pushing. You know that scene in the movie where the woman is screaming, face scrunched up, legs in the air, while everyone yells at her to "PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!! PUSH MACAM MARAH!!! MARAH AAINAA MARAH!!" That was me, except that it would be a Malay movie. Now imagine throwing this gown into that image I just painted.

Kourtney Kardashian should have worn one of these though, because her delivery experience was obviously supernaturally easy (and damn her for making me believe that mine would be the same!!). Kourtney, you would have looked lovely in this. Just sayin'.

sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa

No comments: