Sunday, October 9, 2011

I am 'internet challenged' once again. I am typing furiously at my cousin's computer as we speak. Hmmm, maybe my neighbour reads my blog and has decided to put an end to my leeching haha. The lack of updates could also be due to the fact that I have been extra caught up at work, and Yasir and I went on a short getaway to Terengganu (don't ask - there was a deal on Groupon!) which was supposed to be two nights, but we ended up going back home after one night away from Ayden. One night. And I'm not to blame, because Yasir was the one who was acting all whiny about missing the baby bear, so we up and left the place faster than you can say 'Tasik Kenyir'. So yes, it was a very very short getaway. I think I spent more time driving to and from the place, than at the actual resort.

I actually snapped a few random pics while we were on vacay, and wanted to upload them but lo and behold, no connection. I will upload those random pics sometime this week, I wheeeeeeel! Speaking of random photos, random thought - where's my ASOS swimsuit?? It ain't here yet and I'm dying to give it a whirl! Come on swimsuit, be delivered already! GOD. Ok, gotta go. Baby bear needs momma bear!

Love,
'Aainaa

No comments: