Friday, October 28, 2011

Our new camera.

Just some photos of us trying out our Sony NEX-C3...




Can you believe my maid took these pics? That woman is multi-talented!

Moyang Hood gets a photo with his cicit Ayden Hood too.


Best purchase EVER. Watch this space.

Sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa

p/s: I swear to you I was not wearing a STITCH of makeup in these photos (just got out of the shower, so that explains the wet hair). I actually look human. Again, say it with me - BEST. PURCHASE. EVER! haha

3 comments:

anis said...

omg u got the nex-3?! soo jealous! if i could i would soooo get one! tried my cousin's nex-5 and it is the best camera!!! definitely a good purchase! but soo expensive!! :(

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's pretty pricey but we figured it wld be worth the splurge coz we get to keep precious and gorgeous pics of ayden growing up. If not, we might regret it for the rest of our lives (chey dramatic)! We're doing the whole installment thing, so paying RM166 every month, for a year.

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry, this is me btw! -aainaa