Monday, October 10, 2011

That pregnant glow.



I was looking through old photos (yes I seem to be looking through old photos a lot lately for some strange reason) and came across my pregnant pics. I still can't believe that Ayden was inside my belly that whole time! I remember people telling me I looked 'glowy' then, and I didn't really see it. But now I do. What I'm trying to say is, pregnant women have this light about them. A glow that can't be achieved with the best luminizer or bronzer. Maybe it's because they're carrying life inside them, and because they are strong physically and mentally. For me, I found pregnancy to be tiring (and that was without having to trudge myself to the office! so hats off to the women who worked 9 to 5!) but such a wonderful experience. The feeling of your unborn baby kicking you and moving. The love that grows day by day for someone you haven't even
met...it's one of the most beautiful things a woman can go through.

So here's to pregnant women everywhere. There's a reason God made women the way we were - He knows we're strong enough to withstand the physical pain, yet have a heart gentle enough to do it all over again.


Oh, Yasir gets his picture here because he should get some credit for putting up with a cranky, whiny pregnant woman for nine months, too! Haha.

Sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa

No comments: