Friday, November 4, 2011

Some Saturday Sweetness.

Things have been crazy over here in my world, what with me being sick, and...wait for it...us moving back into my mom's place. Yep. More on that in a later post. Anywhoodle, here are some things to perk up your Saturday morning!

I love this song. Everytime I listen to it I feel like donning a cute polka dot dress, slapping on some red lipstick and sipping on a vanilla milkshake while I tap my toes to the music.

The rest of the stuff I found are all from Modcloth. Hello, OBSESSED with that site. This is probably the cutest clutch I have ever come across:
A couple of coffee table books that I would kill to have in my house (details below are all from Modcloth):

Whether they're Crocs, Docs, or Birkenstocks, the look and style of these noteworthy shoes is universally recognizable. In our own Book of the Month pick for your collection of fashion-focused literature, you can see the 50 most iconic and influential shoes across many eras, from the 1830s to the present. Illustrated with full-color photographs paired with descriptive profiles for each shoe and its designer, this hardcover book by the Design Museum celebrates the prominence of footwear in the culture of contemporary design, from plimsolls to platforms and pumps!


In this highly entertaining paperback "textbook," author Derek Blasberg, a frequent contributor to both Vogue magazine and Style.com, offers "exceptional advice for the extremely modern lady." In contrast, Blasberg outlines the many "don'ts" of unladylike behavior, including how not to dress for formal events, what to avoid doing as a party hostess, and the worst way to approach airplane travel.


This book, penned by Pamela Keogh, is a primer for those who look for an Audrey-inspired life, whether it be in lessons of love, style, the home, or generosity.

And last but not least, here's a cool book every Star Wars fan should have on their coffee table.

Did I tell you they have the ridiculously cutest vintage inspired and genuine vintage dresses? Yep, that they do. I am literally drooling over here. Drool, drool drool.

Alright, off for a shower I go! Have a good weekend everyone!

Sloppy Saturday kisses,
'Aainaa





No comments: