Thursday, June 26, 2008

This is a happy post # 2

Okay, so I've been so caught up and stressed out with work lately that I'd like to take 5 minutes of my time to remind myself about things that make me deliriously happy:

1) Finding awesome bargains when I go shopping (like purchasing delicious Guess by Marciano sky high heels for RM150, when they were originally almost 300 bucks before the sale!)

2) Waking up late during the weekends.

3) Good hair days ( when it's not frizzy or Medusa-like, which we all know tends to happen often).

4) Sleep.

5) Heaven by Gap.

6) Finding a parking spot near the mall entrance.

7) A really good horror/romantic movie.

8) Sushi.

9) The feeling after I've met my deadline for the magazines. Oh god, this one may actually be at the top of this list!

10) Sleeping with my cat curled in the nook of my arm.

11) Watching people make a fool of themselves because they can only come up with a really uneducated, kindergarten comeback like "huhu. Fatty legs!" (please refer to the previous post's comments if you would like to know what I'm talking about). It's embarrassing for them really, but it makes my day :)


xoxo

No comments: