Monday, June 2, 2008

This is a happy post #1

So Shen mentioned in his last comment that my posts are depressing (I wouldn't go to the extreme of labelling them 'depressing', maybe just a tad bit...bitter? Hmmpfh.) Therefore ladies and gentlemen, this post is to remind me of the things that make me grin like a fat cat after a good meal of fresh salmon. I have even used a happy pink font for the occasion. Please, imagine me typing this out with a huge smile on my face, if it helps:

- Two simple words which mean so much to a lot of people : Public holidays.

- Money in my wallet and a whole day of shopping (yes this one is predictable, but I would be hypocritical if I didn't include it, so there!)

- When my hair's all beach'y' and sea goddess-like from a good island holiday.

- My cats.

- Waking up to see a good breakfast laid out on the table (this happens very rarely, so when it does, PRAISE THE MIGHTY LORD!)

- Foot massages. From a hot guy ;)

- Someone saying they like reading my writing..this one puts a smile on my face the whole week! :D

- Finding random things in my wardrobe and being able to put together a hot outfit. You should see my closet - naaaasty. This one is a definite acquired skill.

- Dessert.

Think that will be all for now. Till I think of other things that make me happy, you stay classy San Diego.

No comments: