Friday, February 27, 2009

Off to Phuket!

So the whole drama with my passport is finally over. I cannot explain to you the overwhelming feeling I got when they handed me a brand spanking new one, its shiny red cover beaming under the harsh fluorescent light. Granted, I look like an Indon maid in this new passport, but it's only slightly uglier than my Philippine maid impersonation in my old one, so that's okay. And I think God must have felt how relieved I was, because as I got into my car to drive off and proceed to leave a cloud of dust behind, We Are The Champions came on the radio. Of course I cranked it up and warbled my heart out, letting the overwhelming sense of accomplishment wash over me. If I can handle losing my passport, going to Imigration for 3 days, running around like a chicken that's lost its head, harassing officers via phone calls, coping with "Duduk dulu...duduk dulu" and finally, FINALLY getting a new one done in a week despite all odds, then I, `Aainaa bte. Yahya, can accomplish anything.

Anyway, this is a promise to post up pics when I get back. If I don't, I give you permission to say I suck. In the meantime, here is a pic of Phi Phi Island (which I will be going to, ahem) for you to feast your eyes on.


Don't hate me. Heh heh.

sloppy beachy kisses!

p/s: special shout out to my man who had to wake up at 6am to keep me company during the whole Passport situation. I belanja sushi what..orait la tu :P

3 comments:

™سَدي said...

dayuum!!x ajaks pun...ok then...!!all this while with all of my effort for the "Phan gan" story...lastlymPhi Phi x ajaksssss!!!!!

shamaine said...

have fun chicky! glad to hear you managed to get your passport!

see you when we're both back from our travels!!!

'AainaaRibena said...

shydee! Ni company trip mahhh, Phangan still on! hehe