Monday, March 9, 2009

That Glowy feeling

You know that look when you've just come back from a holiday and you feel like you've had a week of good sleep, your skin is radiating an 'I've-just-come-back-from-a-week-in-paradise' glow, there's a bounce in your step and you smell of yummy sunscreen?

Well, I looked nothing like that.

In fact, as I trudged into the office the very next day I got back from Thailand, I had bags under my eyes, my skin was a dull dishrag colour and it looked like something that was possibly electrocuted had died on my head. Word of advice - DO NOT go to work the very next day after a holiday. Take a day off to recuperate, at least. You will NOT look like Little Miss Sunshine. Anyway, funny story - remember I told you I was going to post pics up? I was all geared up to take a zillion pics with my trusty ol' camera, and guess what?? I left it in the car, on the way to the airport. *cue applause*

Buuut I'm not one to go back on my promise (only when there's a 70% sale involved do I make exceptions), so I'm bumming pics from some of my friends' cameras. By the way, this post won't really be too exciting, because I'm in a rush - my cousin is breathing down my neck to hurry the fuck up. Long explanations of the trip will come in a later post! So here we go, my trip in 2 minutes :



Who needs Diva when you've got nature? Be creative people, all you need are a couple of leaves (going green is all the rage now), tali rafia and scissors. Tie string around leaf, cut off extra string and voila! Environmentally chic and cheap. Betcha some of you didn't know Phuket was actually for a company trip. Our trip's theme was Survivor, so that explains our Orang Asli accessories. And we even danced to Survivor too, no pics though (thank god).

Okay, my cuz is bugging the hell outta me to get off the comp. (Ju if you're reading this, you SUCK). Looks like 2 minutes was more of 1 minute. Soz!

Till next time.

post-holiday sloppy kisses!

No comments: