Friday, December 10, 2010

Bump @ 19 weeks


This is a bit overdue because I'm now 22 weeks and my tummy is sliiightly bigger than in the pic. Yes I've been getting a lot of comments about how I look small for 5 months. But as long as the baby is growing well (we had a scan a few days ago) then I'm trying not to worry! He's been kicking quite a bit, which has to be the best feeling ever :D A few evenings ago, he was more active than usual, and I could feel him moving and stretching, and my stomach literally moved. Some people might describe it similar to one of those Alien movies haha. Now I know why mothers always say they miss the feeling of their baby moving and kicking...it's so strange yet so beautiful at the same time.
Not feeling so good today, I've been sneezing my ass off and my nose is like a leaking faucet. Yesterday I walked around Sungei Wang with my sister-in-law, and soon after, I felt that dreaded lightheaded feeling come over me, and I had to sit in the dressing room till I recovered. Funnily enough, I always seem to feel lightheaded in Sungei Wang - could it possibly be the environment? Damn. Where else can I get cheap clothes then? :( I'm going to spend my low-key weekend lying down and taking it easy for now. Hope everyone has a good weekend!
xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh congrats! you're coming along nicely!

Should we be expecting a video update too?

-Michelle

Anonymous said...

One question to the pregnant lady. Did you get brown spotting and cramps during your early pregnancy?

AainaaRibena said...

Michelle, I know! I've been procrastinating like mad haha. If I'm less lazy this weekend, vid might be up next week. It's been a while!

Anon, I had brown spotting once. I think during first trimester it's common, but defo check with doc - they might get u to take some hormone pills to support the pregnancy, just in case. Yes, I did get period pain-like cramps. Very mild ones, and didn't last very long. Hope all turns out well for you!