Thursday, December 2, 2010

Food poisoning?

Yasir spent RM200 on what we thought would be a nice dinner at Tamarind Springs last night. Today we woke up with a weird feeling in our stomachs and I am feeling really under the weather. That's 200 bucks down the drain. Sigh. I think the baby didn't like the food too, because while I was eating, he kept on moving and moving and moving..that I couldn't concentrate on my meal. Maybe he was trying to tell me to stop eating. Today isn't a good day, very lightheaded and I feel like there are pieces of heavy, wet sludges of cotton in my brain. Yasir insists we're victims of food poisoning, but I'm trying to stay positive and brush it off. I'm sure I'll feel better after a good, solid day of rest. Oh, just for the record, I think Sharone from Masterchef USA is hot. Mmm.

Sloppy kisses.

No comments: