Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My fave shots part 1

If you're on my facebook then you've already seen these pics, bear with me. But I love them so much, and can't wait to show them to my kids and I have two super talented photogs to thank - Ili and Kude. I knew they wouldn't let me down, so glad I went with my instincts! They knew the exact look and feel I was going for, and executed it brilliantly. It was worth lugging around the props and getting all sweaty for (if you notice, my hair gets ickier as the pics progress), definitely! Also, Yasir was being such a good sport about it - you know you'd usually have to club a guy over the head and render him unconscious before he agrees to participate in any kind of photographic activity? It means even more that he was willing to get all gussied up because he knew how much I wanted pics of us! Anyway, here are some of my favourite pics from our post wedding shoot (two days after our nikah! I think I was already knocked up then btw har har):

























The pics are rather small though. Maybe you can click on 'em to make them bigger? Dunno. Haha. Part 2 coming up soon :)


sloppy kisses xxx

2 comments:

Mariam Shah said...

Babes, maybe you can get them to take pics of your and your belly .. with yasir .. :) I love pregnant pictures..!! :D

missb said...

cantik!! love it to the max! agree with mariam. do take pix with ur belly..must be too sexy to handle ;)