Monday, November 15, 2010

To all idiots out there..

This is my blog. Aainaa's. So obviously I will write about me and whatever the hell is going on in this life of mine. OBVIOUSLY. If you are so STUPID that you can't grasp that concept, then why the hell are you here in the first place? To read about my life jugak right? As my husband has put it simply, if you don't like it, then don't come back time and time again to read it. Ugh, it's ridiculous just thinking about it. Plus, I'm pregnant, so I REALLY don't need bumbling fools reading this blog and leaving stupid, irrational comments. Makes me nauseated. Please take a hike, jump off a building, or take a long walk off a short pier. Thanks.

To my worthy readers\family\friends, sorry for the slow updates, laptop is on its way to getting fixed and it's pretty tough typing from my blackberry, so hopefully as soon as it's fixed, my "menjual diri" in this blog will commence as per usual. If you guys are confused as to what I mean by "menjual diri", please refer to the idiotic comments made by a certain Anonymous on my The Mom Dresscode post. But be warned, it would be a waste of your precious time, as it has been of mine. But should you need some entertainment, by all means :) Anyway, sorry your reading material at work is on hiatus as of now. You know I love you.

Sloppy kisses! Xxx

4 comments:

Nita said...

Dear,

I have been in ur situation as well.some anonymous annoyingly sibuk and kutuk gila-gila.When i perli-perli on other post,She appeared and claim who she is...and she is my ex-officemate who get kicked out from the company.So rude and never expected she is one of my frens.Please do write more and give them all bullshits

AainaaRibena said...

Hi Nita! Definitely will continue writing, don't you worry about that :) Yeah people can be really weird sometimes. What to do. Haha.

Anonymous said...

for some reason i dont even know until now, people are just plain jealous once in a while. all the best to both you and hubby. xoxo

NadiaH HusaiN said...

Owh 'aainaa!! i hope u r ok! i read bout the jual diri thing tu.. i so understand how u feel x100!! being preggy is all about expressing our beautiful feelings :)to share nice and the different things happening in our life :) that person is soo watever and maybe dia sakit kot.. tak boleh preggy heh heh heh

put ur head up high dear! if i were u, so dah stress giler :( but hey, DONT! not worth it! btw, went to midvalley last weekend, and i see soooo many pretty preggy women (ada baby fair) makes me all teared up.. i miss my preggy moments :) i just truly miss it.. so pls enjoy urs to the fullest! dont worry bout the weight thing.. i actually control my weight up til 7mnths, and i endup dpt gastriks sakit giler and terus masuk labour room dey tot i nak beranak! hahaha but, that person mmg K G . Com hahaha

so just eatttttt all the beautiful food ok :D