Monday, November 22, 2010

A short update.

Laptop is still being nursed back to health (using kakak's office laptop), so I'm going to have to be MIA for a bit :( In a nutshell, what has been going on...nothing. Haha. Mama came back from Argentina, and bought 4 baby clothes and a diaper bag and a baby carrier, that you sling around your body. For me? One see through maternity dress. But I'm happy that now we've got more baby clothes coming in! One of the outfits is a nautical themed blue and white stripey top with pants, complete with a striped hat and little striped gloves..very cute :) Thanks mama/nenek! WHOA. Nenek. Mama's going to be a nenek!

Ooh, another thing worth mentioning and a tad bit alarming is that I've put on close to 5kgs!! I know I'm pregnant and putting on weight is the norm, but it's kinda scary when you put on weight really really fast. Apparently you're only supposed to put on 2kgs a month when you're pregnant, but at the rate I'm going.....aaack. I haven't really been eating like a crazy person too, but I make sure I never skip any meals. And occasionally I do indulge in some sweet stuff (like doughnuts, or chocs etc) but not anything out of the norm. Hmmm. I have also been going swimming, thanks to my darling friend Maine, I've been tumpang'ing' her pool at Seri Maya, and am trying to make a habit of swimming at least twice a week! Let's see how long that will last. Haha.

Alright, that's going to be all for now because I'm a little pressed for time. Damn laptop, will you be fixed already??!!!!

sloppy kisses.

4 comments:

BIL said...

Either its just me, or how come I cant see the infamous Anonymous comments?

anis said...

when you reach later on in your pregnancy swimming is all you ever wana do, for me at least, i wished i could sleep in the water because its the best support i could get for my back haha.

AainaaRibena said...

BIL: I see you've read the comment already right? Some entertainment for you in Vevey :p

Anis: I missed my swimming sessions last week because I was feeling achy! But they shall resume again this week (I hope!)

Mariam Shah said...

you're eating chocs and putting on weight because you're pregnant..I've been munching on chocolates like anything and what's my excuse!!?!? takpe babes, we put on weight togethergehter k .. ;)