Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Insurance anyone? :D

So I don't have a full-time job at the moment besides the occassional freelance articles here and there for female magazine and The Malaysian Women's Weekly. My mom thinks I'm a complete slug, and I have to admit I am sick on relying on Yasir for money..plus, with a baby on the way, having some income would help us out loads. Sigh. Anyway, I am now doing part-time insurance for Prudential, and am on the lookout for people who are interested in taking up insurance for themselves, or savings for their children. I'm not saying this because I'm being all agent'y', but savings is ABSOLUTELY crucial for you and your family's future... without sounding too brash, you are being quite an idiot if you don't have insurance. Sorry! But insurance is not a luxury anymore people, it's definitely a necessity. Why, you ask? Why would you not save for your future or for your children's future?! Would you rather panic later on in life when you realise the money you've put away for years is definitely not enough to pay your medical bills, last you through retirement or put your children through to a good college? Or would you rather be financially smart for your future and have everything taken care of? Seems like a no brainer, doesn't it? haha. Contact me, and I'll gladly explain more...no pressure, just have a listen :) If you don't have insurance already, please feel free to comment here, or e-mail me at superbaybee@hotmail.com, with the title being 'INSURANCE', so I won't mistake your email for junkmail...and we'll take it from there! We can meet up for coffee and have a chit-chat. I don't bite, I love meeting new people, and I'm friendlier than you think! ;) haha. What say you?

Here's to being savings savvy,
'Aainaa

No comments: