Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To do list (by mama) - unedited

This morning, mama came in my room, started nagging and questioning about what I do everyday (which, I can't entirely blame her, yes, I am a loser). Then she started scribbling away furiously on a piece of paper. This is what she wrote:

THINGS I CAN DO/WILL DO DURING MY PREGNANCY
1) Cook, iron, decorate oso my house. Try cooking/baking new recipes
2) Call up friends - make appointment and close cases.
TARGET: - minimum 1 friend a day
- minimum 1 case a week
3) Mengaji - target: Qatam Quran before baby born & read Islami books & listen to mengaji
4) Write & publish a mini book eg "Diary of a pregnant mother"
5) Sign up for part time MBA
6) Find some ways to earn money at home (besides insurance) eg any other direct selling, internet selling, jumble sales etc
7) ETC ETC
THINGS I MUST DO EVERYDAY
1) DOA every time after solat
2) Dzikir banyak banyak
3) Mengaji or listen to recital of Quranic verses every day/nite
4) Eat kismis, kurma, honey & vit every morning
5) 1 fruit at least a day
,...you know you need to get a life when your mother starts writing your To Do lists for you. LE SIGH.

No comments: