Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This is a happy post!

This post is long overdue! Counting my blessings today, which I should remind myself to do more often. Anyway, these are the things which make me believe that unicorns, My Little Ponies and everything else lovely in the world exist :

- My kitty Miu Miu coming to me for 'manja time'. What she does is run from out of nowhere, jumps onto the couch and into my lap, nuzzles her wet little nose onto my arm and purrs loudly :)

- New York Cheesecake doughnut from Krispy Kreme. I love the little cheesecake crumbs on top and the lemon filling. Mmm-mmm!


Check out the doughnut-y goodness. Yasir had the choc one with some cream filling - his was pretty yummy too


- Eating one dessert after the other : Red velvet cupcake, followed by sticky date pudding from Delicious. I FULLY recommend the pudding, it is divine! The pudding is served hot, topped with vanilla ice cream and a side of butterscotch sauce. Oh god.

Sticky date pudding orgasmic bliss!


- Pancakes for breakfast!

- Ruffling Yasir's hair first thing when I wake up :)

- Doing my mak nenek dance for Yasir and making him laugh

- Cute baby clothes! So many cute onezies at Mothercare! eeeek! Yasir and I were fiddling with a snowman suit and scheming about stuffing Ayden into one for Christmas. Muahahaha

- Doctor telling me I can eat anything and everything under the sun. Really?? More sushi for me!!! Kidding, kidding :p

- Dreaming about visiting Dicky and kakak in Vevey, Switzerland next year as a trio family! :D

sloppy kisses! xxx


No comments: