Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Conversations with my stomach Part II

Me: Hey again.

Stomach: Wassup.

Me: So..I'm really really thankful that you carried Ayden around for nine months and kept him safe. I know it ain't easy...

Stomach: No sweat, dude.

Me: ...I mean, all that stretching and all...

Stomach: Yep.

Me: Yeahhh. Thanks for that....

*awkward pause*

Me: Anyway, don't know if you've realised this but...we're not pregnant anymore.

Stomach: Ahuh.

Me: So could you do me a teeny tiny favour and go back to how you were, you know, before you got all big and stretchy? Not looking like you're around four months preggers and stuff? I mean last thing I need right now is people thinking Ayden's getting a sibling. Already. Heh heh. *awkward laugh*

Stomach: Sorry kiddo, no can do.

Me: Just a ease up a little on the flab and the bloating, that's all...

Stomach: Nahhh.

Me: Sigh. Guess I can't have everything can I?

Stomach: Nope.

Me: Salmon sushi?

Stomach: Nope.

Me: I tried.


1 comment:

myra said...

Came across ur blog.

LOL. Had that conversation with my stomach too. Didnt work for me either. Not a suprise.

I chowed down prolly almost 50 molten chocolate cakes from chillies when i was pregnant.

Baby boy is 2 months now.

sigh. I feel u! n thnx for putting up this post. really made me laugh.