Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I apologise.

okay, I'm pretty sure I've lost a lot of my usual readers when I made this blog private in April. Some of you were friendly enough to actually e-mail me or message me on facebook requesting for an invite, and I was pretty much an a-hole because I didn't reply most of the messages I received. But trust me, I was pleasantly surprised and touched that silent readers I didn't know existed came up to me (well, sort of), wishing me well for my delivery and wanting to see Ayden. I was honestly, very touched. But I guess during the first month after my delivery, I wasn't in the right frame of mind to reply messages or e-mails, let alone start blogging. So unfortunately, I left most of the messages hanging, wanting to reply, but never getting around to it. For this, I apologise profusely. I must seem like a snooty ass person, when I'm far from one! haha. But trust me when I say I appreciate every single reader who takes the time to tell me they enjoy reading my blog. Because it's you guys that make me want to write and update (else where's the fun in writing to yourself eh?).

So to those who messaged me or emailed me, I'm sorry if it seemed like I ignored your messages. You lovely readers are the sole reason my blog isn't private right now :) It's awesome enough, knowing that there are people out there who enjoy my mundane blog posts! For you people, i'll keep on posting random stuff! ;)

sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa

3 comments:

baizurah abdullah said...

yeah!

Maneesa said...

Welcome back :) and congratulations!

linz said...

thanks Aainaa...Ayden is so handsome...lucky u....really brighten my day when I saw your blog is finally open again...heheheheheh