Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gah.

My weight has decided to rest comfortably at 63kgs. 63. Awesome.

Fine, i'm partly, no mostly to blame because I have yet to start exercising my butt off. I blame all those times I ordered two desserts at Delicious when I was pregnant, or used being preggers as an excuse to stuff my face every five friggin' seconds. Padan muka, Aainaa!

Went 'shopping' at Sungei Wang yesterday to find an outfit for my cousin's hen night because I can't fit into 99.9% of my old clothes and am still sadly wearing outfits I wore when I was pregnant. If I could talk to my old 50kg body again, I would apologise for taking it forgranted - all those times I would whine about my thighs looking slightly sausage-y, or when I couldn't fit into a size 6 jeans. I miss looking at the cutesy clothes in Sungei Wang, grabbing whatever tickled my fancy without thinking twice, trying them on at home and actually FITTING into them. Now, it's more of ohmygod these clothes are so tiny. My arms would look fat in this. What a cute outfit but no way in hell is my ass getting into THAT.

LE SIGH.

I will lose this weight. Even if it takes forever. This ass will fit into a size 8 pair of jeans again, if it's the last thing I do!!!!

No comments: