Wednesday, May 21, 2008

This is an interesting post.

I lied. I'm bored. So this is not going to be an interesting post. But if you think about it, it might be interesting if you're bored too and you know where I'm coming from. It's hilarious how I now have a blog but when I try writing something everything just turns out SHIT. I want to write about politics, worldly affairs, the war in IRAQ, curing AIDS, E=MC(can't find the 'squared' button and crap, now Einstein's formula reminds me of Mariah's cleavage) or whatever other people with abnormal intelligence write about but who am I kidding? Posts like these will crop up every now and then, to remind me of how random I am.

So i'm alone in my office room on a Wednesday evening (colleagues recovering from pulling an all-nighter). Listening to dated music on my even dated Ipod shuffle - at the moment it's Salt n Peppa's "Body beautiful", that's how trendy my playlist is. Mmmm cropped tops, belly button rings and pvc hotpants. Those were the days. I want to start reading 'a long way gone' by Ishmael Beah. It's staring at me from where I'm sitting, taunting me to pick it up but I can't muster enough energy to flip through the pages. Maybe tomorrow.

Lucky for you I've decided to stop writing. I'm getting some shut eye in the games room and will hopefully dream of Hayden Christensen.

2 comments:

shamaine said...

welcome to the club! it's gonna be tough...trust me....just look at mine!

AainaaRibena said...

i can't view your blog lah!