Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thundercat, my love.

I'm feeling a bit Thundercat-sick today.




I can't explain it, but this cat saves me from myself. There's something about the unconditional love from a pet which you will never find anywhere else. I loved the way he would sit on my lap when he knew I was upset, or the way he kissed my nose. When everything became too chaotic and I felt a tad bit overwhelmed, he was the only thing that kept me sane.

God, I miss him. I miss how he followed me everywhere I went in the house. I miss watching birds with him from our window. I miss rushing home, opening the door and seeing him running down the stairs. I miss seeing him curled on the couch in the living room. I miss the way he looked at me, all squinty eyed.




He didn't have to say anything and I knew he thought the world of me.


And so did I.









1 comment:

King Shen said...

that is really depressing.. how come u never sound happy in any of your postings? haha.. i was reading shamaine's blog and she sounds depressed too..