Wednesday, July 22, 2009

hamming it up for the camera

Beauty Picks page, female's July issue. Taisu from Shu Uemura did my makeup - he's really good. The look was kept very natural and light. It's the body issue, so they put almost my whole body on the page, to go with the theme and the bodycare products I picked.
This shoot was for October's Beauty Picks and we used Shu Uemura again. The makeup artist, Anges, used this really cool turqouise gel eyeliner on my lids (click on the pic to zoom in on the eye makeup) which will be out around October too. Theme is sorta like....beach holiday easy breezy........hence the bikini and island printed dress. This pic will be cropped though to just come up to my chest.
The first time I had to take a photo for female magazine, man, I was really stiff. And my makeup was pretty horrible too. Think I've learned to loosen up a bit though, thank god. I suppose having a fan blowing in your face helps a bit. Haha. But it majorly sucks that the camera DOES put on ten friggin pounds. Now I know why models have to be stick thin!

Alright, I'm off to bed, night!

3 comments:

Iezan Tajuddin Woods said...

u dun have to be thinner babe..
aredi gorgeous like this..
very nice skin tone u have there:)

jealous,jealous~

Anonymous said...

hey sexy.... wanna go to bed with me?

K to the ewlies said...

i believe her answer is no.hahahahah