Sunday, July 5, 2009

This is a happy post # god knows

I find myself extremely busy lately and haven't really had time to "stop and smell the roses". So these are the (some may find petty) things that make me happy:

- Skater doing his 'motorboat' purr just by me being near him

- Good cereal on the table in the morning (none of that dry, wheat-y stuff please)

- Room service when I'm staying at a hotel

- Karaoke nights. Must-warble songs: Killing me softly, Never find someone like you, Sexy love.

- Beating Dickie (my sister's annoying boyfriend) on Guitar Hero Medium EVERY SINGLE TIME! HAH!

- Maine deleting PP's text msg folder on her phone. This makes me VERY happy, actually

- Yasir helping me with my fashion loan returns. It's a lot of paper bagssssss

- Finally buying a fresh Clinique Superpowder Double Powder compact. Was scraping the bottom of the barrel (did i spell that right?) with the old one. I swear, the stuff lasts for years!

- Getting a blowdry at the salon and not having it rain the moment I step out (thank you God!)

- FINALLY having the time to update my blog.

Sloppy kisses!

2 comments:

shamaine said...

i love your happy posts!!!

and yes, i'm proud of myself too!!

next step: delete off FB list!

Nayamaus said...

I LOVE singing Never Find Someone Like You too!!!!

and Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough by Patti Smyth!