Friday, July 31, 2009

the unthinkable

Yesterday, I tendered in my resignation as the Beauty and Fashion Writer of female magazine. The old 'Aainaa, a year ago, would think me to be utterly insane and out of my mind. And maybe I am, just a little bit. But this 'Aainaa, while scared of what's going to happen, is thankful that she has experienced what she's always wanted to do since she was little, which was to write, and is now eager to move on and try different things.

It's definitely a giant leap to go from writing in a women's magazine about makeup and fashion, to standing in front of a class and teaching English. But if ever there was a leap of faith, this is definitely it.

3 comments:

Edwan said...

aainaa ribena nak quit ke..and ur gona teach? interesting...

Nayamaus said...

you tak sayang us anymore... boo hoo... :'(

Spices of Life said...

teaching? taking after your momma's footsteps? great choice.. all the best.