Monday, December 26, 2011

Blogless.

This blog has been pretty slow with the updates because I find myself losing the interest to write lately. Sometimes I ask myself why I even bother blogging. Too often, actually. I used to be one of those girls who used to write in their diary everyday-I started writing in one when I was 9-years-old. Datuk bought me my first Garfield diary and I started every entry with "Dear diary", like how you're supposed to start at the beginning of everything. I didn't have an 'audience' then, it was just me and my thoughts. And I guess by having a blog, I thought that I would satisfy the urge to just...write. About anything. About my life. What I did today. What I feel like doing tomorrow. How hurt I am about something someone did and I just feel like venting. And now, it's mostly about how much I adore my son. How he's growing at lightning speed. How I love being a mom. How exhausting it is being a mom. And on it goes.

But here's the thing. I'm pretty sure there are some of my 'readers' who visit my blog just so they can bitch about something I've written. Any occasion, they'll be up for it. Because I get it, there are people who have nothing better to do but to dish out nasty comments. Like when I wrote the post to my husband telling him how much I appreciate him, because he was feeling a tad bit left out just for someone to call it "NAUSEATING". So when something like this happens, yes, I really feel uninspired about blogging, especially revealing my innermost feelings. And because of this 'icky' feeling, I find myself drifting away from my blog and putting off writing. I hate that I have to think twice about writing something because of these people, when it's my own personal space to begin with. I feel like it really takes away the whole purpose of me blogging. So to my dear genuine readers, I'm going on a 'blog break' for now. I'll return when my heart feels like opening itself up again and I can put myself out there so I can eagerly share with you details of my life, just as I have been doing all this while. 2011 has been one heck of a journey, and I thank you for coming with me on the ride.

Till we meet again, happy new year, everyone.

Sloppy kisses,
'Aainaa

18 comments:

aisha said...

Wonderful submit with plenty of wonderful content! I guess you may be on the appropriate way. All the best .
Hyundai Santa Fe AC Compressor

Anonymous said...

Why bother what people want to say? It's your life.

Liz said...

Those negative readers are just plain nasty. They have too much time in their hand and yes, they have nothing better to do. Like I said, they are just some jealous kampung mentality ! U should never let these losers to put u down. You truly have a gift in writing. Honestly I love reading your posts. Dey are inspiring :) It's sad you're going on a blog break :(

Liz

Anonymous said...

I'm your fan and I hope you come back soon! Love your writings.. and will look forward for more when you're ready.

Anonymous said...

jangan stop lama2 ok.. nanti i rindu nak tahu any update bout ayden ! the handsome boy =) whatever it is,abaikan mereka tau,dengki lah tu . Liz, u r so right !!!! =)

Anonymous said...

I read ur blog whenever I feel down.how u cope with your family probs n stuff. Cause we face d same problems.And I don't take u as a weak person because u improve sooo much. Without realizing,u become my idol. I wish I have a life like yours one day.

SERIOUSLY, pls don't quit :(

Someone said...

If you quit, you're only giving up on yourself. Even big stars got haters. So take it as a compliment that you are awesome =)

Anonymous said...

Understand how u feel...anyway don't worry it's your life....don't care what other people say about you as long as you know who you are...with a loving caring husband and so cute handsome little Ayden...hope not too long break...need to see Ayden...will miss him dearly!!!!Take care dear

let's cook anything said...

i love your writing! DOnt stop! :)

Angie li said...

Will be here x

Anonymous said...

DON'T EVER GIVE UP! u can write anything u like..ignore them & just be yourself..Those negative readers are just jealous with your life..be strong ok! :)

Anonymous said...

DRAMA GILER BABS!

Anonymous said...

SHUT THE EFF UP ANONYMOUS. Dia nak "drama" bagi la dia "drama" - blog dia kan?? Tak suka, jangan asyik nak datang balik jugak baca blog dia!! People like you are the cause of her losing her interest to blog! Apa yang dia buat kat you??

Aainaa, come back when you're ready, your true readers will be here. And happy new year to you too, girl :)

-Linda

shamaine said...

whoa woman...u got followers! hehehehe.... can't wait for you to blog again :)

In This Skin said...

Kak Aainaa!! Please don't stop writing! I love your entries and your writing inspires mine. Although I am such a crappy writer and I am now more of a graphical-conceded-blogger. :)
I understand how you feel though. I was just like you a month ago. Like, i've never felt so judged about writing however I feel. Sigh. people suck but I Love you!!

TwiggyLiyana said...

I FEEL YOU! i have a bunch of nasty readers as well whom i don't know why they bother reading my blog if all they want to do is bitch. not enough with that, they instigate others to bitch about me too. ugh. a load of nuisance. i moved my blog entirely, but still continued writing, because i write for me myself and i :)
so, may you find the pleasure blogging brings to you once more :) happy 2012

Mariam Shah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mariam Shah said...

Sayang, 'unsatisfied-ppl-for-no-reason' are everywhere. Don't let that stop you from doing what you love best. Know your intention, stay true to that intention, and remind yourself of that intention when things get tough. I've always been your biggest fan especially since I've had the privilege of reading your materials from 9! and I'm turning 29 soon and I still love reading them. Come back when you're ready to write again love..

The short choc bar,
Mars :)