Saturday, December 10, 2011

To my husband.

I know it seems as if I've only had time for Ayden lately, but I see the sacrifices you do for our family. How hard you work (often till the wee hours of the morning!), how much you love Ayden and would do anything in the world for him and how you still manage to make me laugh everyday.

You're never overlooked sayang. I see all that you're doing for us. You're a father and a husband and you take it all in your gentle stride. Sometimes I look at you and see the man that I first fell in love with. That man will always be there - no matter how bogged down we get with daily responsibilities, how much we've evolved into different people (physically as well as emotionally). I still see us, our first date in your old car, having drive thru McDonalds at 2am, talking about anything and everything under the sun while we munch on french fries, discovering things about each other and slowly falling in love. The dimple in your right cheek as you flash me that smile of yours that always makes me melt. That will always be us.

After all these years, I could not adore you more. And as our family continues to grow (Insyaallah in years to come) my love for you grows deeply too. You're my confidante, my soulmate, my bestfriend and my husband.

I see you, sayang. I always have.

Love always,
Your wife.

9 comments:

SaZZY said...

Awwww that's just too sweet. May the both of you be as happy as candy forever and ever. Hehehe! Let's hang out soon tau. Before our kids starts going to college please :p

Yasir Yusoff said...

Dear Anonymous,

What's with the bitterness? My wife was was just trying to show some love to me. Is there anything wrong with that?

Clearly your parents didn't teach you that if you have nothing nice to say, just keep it to yourself. You're just being really rude and bitter.

Sayang, thanks for this post, it means a lot :)

Sarah Hilmi said...

LOVE!

AainaaRibena said...

Kak Saz: Yeah man, we have to make it work the next time ok!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AainaaRibena said...

hey liz, thanks.

:)

Yasmin ♥ said...

To anonymous, whats your problem? You may be a little late but blogs are where people write about their innermost feelings, thoughts and sentiments.

Blogs: A Web site on which an individual or group of users record opinions, information, etc. on a regular basis.

If you have a problem, then simply don't read Aainaa's blog.Place your misery and bitterness about your life elsewhere. It's not like Aainaa goes round wearing an 'I love Yasir't-shirt.

You should seriously think first before taking a leap onto others next time. If you weren't so bitter maybe some of Aainaa's happiness will rub on you after reading the post. Just saying.

shamaine said...

what did anonymous say???

babes, lovely post. yasir, you are an awesome hubby and father. thank you for looking after them.

:D

AainaaRibena said...

nothing worth mentioning again babes. Deleted them because they were just eyesores (there were 2 negative comments) because this post was meant for yasir and as usual some people just feel the need to spoil everything.

maine, cant wait to see your stand-up! you're going to kick serious ass!! xoxo