Saturday, December 10, 2011

Smell you later!


ok, I'm OBSESSED.

Last Friday, I strolled into Sephora and spritzed Fresh Brown Sugar's perfume on me, because I thought the name initially sounded interesting...I mean, brown sugar perfume? And I like brown sugar, so what would it actually smell like as a perfume?

So I tried some..and I'm in love. It does have this sweet, caramel smell, but it's mixed in with citrus too. Yummy and light. It might not be for everyone, because I do realise some people do not favour gourmand fragrances (right now I spritz myself from time to time with Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion body mist and my colleagues find it weird that I would want to go around smelling like a cake). Anyway, here are the notes for Brown Sugar, in case you were wondering:

top: Scicilian lemon, tangerine, acai
heart: Sugared magnolia, sheer honeysuckle, peach nectar
base: Caramel, warm amber, cypress

I read the reviews online and the response has been good, just that it may not have that much lasting power. So you may have to keep on spritzing throughout the day. Random note: Chloe perfume lasts AGES. So if you're looking for something which still smells strong hours after, you may want to check it out. I wore some out last night and many hours later it still smells like I've just sprayed it on!

sloppy brown sugar kisses,
'Aainaa

p/s: if any of you ever get to try out brown sugar, let me know what you think!


No comments: