Friday, November 20, 2009

C String is the new G String?


Found this and thought I should spread the..love. Just when you thought g-strings were skimpy enough...*click*


INTRODUCING THE C STRING! Ta-daaaah! Your ultimate solution to VPL!

Can you imagine someone actually wearing that out as swimwear? Dude, that looks like you've gone and dyed your pubic hair red and had it glazed or something. And what if you have to run to catch a bus forgodsakes? I suppose you shouldn't be doing any form of running when wearing one of these.

There must be some sort of magnet in there that is specially designed to stick to vaginas - that would be the only explanation for it to be able to stay put, wouldn't it? Or is it held in place by clenching? I wonder if your vagina needs to be 'strong' to be able for it to keep put...the blondie does look like she has a pretty fit vagina...

This thing fascinates me to death, I swear. You can actually buy this in your local blog shop..I'm tempted to get one just for experimental's sake. Can someone get this please and let us know how it works out? I would but I don't think I'd have a good explanation at hand for when it falls out of my skirt.

2 comments:

shamaine said...

whoa.

whoooaaaa...

whoaaaaaaaa a c sring huh...better off going commando

eduardo said...

c-string tu 'commando'- strings kot