Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Ring.


I love my engagement ring. I could be saying this because I'm a little bit biased, or because Yasir might be reading this (kidding), but I love it. It's not huge, it's not small...it's perfect. And all the drilling about wanting a ring with a little bit of 'vintage' detailing paid off. We spent months scouring the shops for a setting which wasn't plain (it's really really hard to find a setting which has some kind of detail here in Malaysia..most of the bands are clean and simple), so when Yasir presented me with The Ring - he picked it out himself, I had nothing to do with it - I was a happy camper. And now on to some blurry pics:.
What can I say? My man has good taste - in all sense of the word ;) Ha Ha.
Sloppy kisses.








5 comments:

Mariam Shah said...

Your man did his research well babes..! :-D

AainaaRibena said...

i just found out you helped him, sweety. I love you *hugssss

Sasha Lyna said...

congrats babes...love the rings..*lucky u*...

Sasha Lyna said...

*ring *oopsie*

shamaine said...

homg.when will i see you again...

awesome ring!