Wednesday, December 2, 2009

lipstick love

If it's one thing I rarely wear on my face, it's lipstick. I'm just one of those girls who thinks lipstick makes you look...overdone. So when I DO wear lipstick, I'd usually slap on the brightest colour I can find and keep everything else minimal (eyeliner is a must, however)...red lipstick:











...and some pinks...







Not sure if it's because the vampire craze has 'bitten' me (ha!) but I'm seriously contemplating on slathering dark, wine red lipstick over my pucker. Maybe even dark purple. There's something about the colour that makes the chick wearing it look like an over-the-top sexy, vampy siren who MIGHT just drink your blood. It gives you instant smouldering brownie points - double the score if you couple it with a bored, 'I-can't-be-arsed-really' expression.






Now begins the hunt for the perfect shade of wine red. God knows if I'll be able to pull it off, but I'm all for experimenting.


sloppy, soon-to-be-wine-red kisses!

p/s: Laura Mercier's mineral pressed powder has changed my life. I swear, it's like *pat pat* and you're out the door faster than you can say "foundation - wha?" Thought I'd spread the love.

No comments: