Saturday, December 12, 2009

My christmas gift list

Okay, I don't actually celebrate Christmas. But it doesn't hurt to dream! In no order of preference....(drumroll please):




  • Chanel's quilted lambskin handbag. Is it weird that I want to lick this bag?





  • Zeno Acne Clearing Device. I'm hoping this could be the answer to all my problems. Number of days gargantuan zit on chin has been sticking around now : FOUR. Sigh.






(tried deleting the stupid low res image above but it just won't budge and i can't be arsed to start a new post all over again *&J&^%&*%((%)#)









  • The Carrie Diaries, hardcover version. Pre-SATC, it dates back to Carrie's earlier relationships and how she began her career as a writer. The only setback would be that Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte aren't in it, I suppose. But it looks like an entertaining read. Plus, the cover's fab, dahling.



Merry Christmas everyone!

sloppy kisses. xxx






No comments: