Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jewelry. Yum.

You know how pregnant women crave food? Because I'm yet to hit that 'I want to eat everything in sight' phase, I am now craving for jewelry. Not just any jewelry, something classic looking. I crave for two types - one delicate looking pendant on a short chain, and another on a long chain. Preferably in gold. I was watching The Ugly Truth on HBO the other day, and could NOT take my eyes off Katherine Heigl's long pocket watch necklace, which she wears in a lot of her work scenes. I am obsessed with it!! Then just for funzies, I decided to pay the Tiffany & Co website a visit. That store makes my heart ache. Sigh. They even have some cute heart pendants which have 'Mom' engraved on them! UGH. I think I need to drown my sorrows temporarily and pay a visit to Diva today. At this point, any jewelry will do.

:(

2 comments:

Hani said...

http://milliedevotee.blogspot.com/

not real gold, but do have a look.

yasir Yusoff said...

adoi. adeh. ouch.