Monday, October 11, 2010

That necklace.

Okay, so Yasir, Diyana (my cousin) and I went to Tiffany & Co at Pavillion yesterday. The type of necklace I had in mind before entering the store was something casual yet delicate and sweet...something that doesn't scream for attention, but can't be helped but noticed. I would love a long chained locket like Katherine Heigl's in The Ugly Truth, but I decided that I wanted something on a short chain in the end. You know, the type of necklace you just wear over and over again with everything.

Those who know me well know that I'm not a 'delicate jewelry' type of gal. I like my jewelry to make a statement; you know, chunky men style watches, big rings ala Rachel Zoe...so it was a bit difficult finding something delicate which I liked, even in Tiffany & Co. Most of the pendants just look a tad bit too small, and I'm not really used to wearing short chained necklaces. But finally after half an hour of fussing about in the store, I found a simple pendant which I looove :) It actually comes with a really short chain, but after making some changes, the assistant helped me find a chain which was adjustable in length and made it look really nice. And now I can't stop thinking about it. I think I even dreamt about it last night. Ok fine, not really, I actually dreamt I was about to fly (not by plane, but superhero fly) to New York, before Yasir woke me up with his snoring. But wait a minute, New York = Tiffany & Co doesn't it??

I need that necklace. The baby wants me to have it.

No comments: