Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The perks of being preggers.

I've developed this habit, which I'm sure most pregnant women develop too. I begin my sentence with "The baby wants/is/says..." when I need to ask of a favour, or am upset at someone aka Yasir.

This morning in bed...

Me: Wake uppppp (I start sniffing Yasir's cheeks to annoy him)

Yasir: Ummmpfh.

Me: I'm hungry...

Yasir: Ummmmpfhhh.

Me: The baby's hungry.

Yasir: Okay. I'm up.

Me: The baby nak makan dekat Diva Setiawangsa.

Yasir: Okay okay, jom siap.


Last night...

Me: Why didn't you call me to tell me you're coming back late??

Yasir: I was in a meeting, sayang.

Me: I don't care. Look what you've done. I'm nauseous right now!

Yasir: Sigh.

Me: The baby is upset tau! Kesian the baby!

Yasir: Sorry. I won't do it again, promise.


Works like a charm. Everytime. *wink*

2 comments:

Jerry said...

Seem to me he feels guilty =P

Keanorlinsya said...

and u wrote it here.
habis hilang charms.