Monday, October 11, 2010

Things 'Aainaa can/can't eat.

As of now, here are some types of food and drinks which I can and cannot stomach, from painful trial and error:

YAY

- Orange juice. Sunquik works okay too, but it tends to get too thick towards the end of the glass so I usually just drink halfway
- Kinder Bueno
- Nestum Honey 3 in 1 (just add hot water!)
- Chinese fried rice..but it must be very light, and the rice MUST be fluffy, not the grainy type!
- Beef ginger fried kuey teow from Cozy House at Great Eastern Mall
- Ginger tea
- Mentos mint chewies
- Soy milk ONLY from Home Brand


NAY

- Apple juice
- Blackcurrent juice..but sometimes Ribena is okay. Really depends on whether my throat feels like it
- Peppery spaghetti bolognaise
- Generally, rice with lauk. This one can get REALLY tricky.
- Lasagna from Dome. YUCK YUCK YUCK.
- Nasi goreng kampung
- Fish
- Chicken chop
- Burger Om from Ampang
- Soya milk which is not HomeSoy
- Really chocolate-y ice cream
- Meehoon. Mee in general
- This really yucky hotdog cheese bread thing that Yasir once bought from Petronas...okay just thinking about it makes me want to puke

I think I'll stop here before I lose my appetite!


No comments: