Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Why I married Yasir.


So many reasons, but here are my favs:

- He wakes up early, like me, so we always have our morning spooning session before getting out of bed.

- Out of nowhere, he'll randomly pull me close and kiss me on the cheek.

- He'll go all the way to Fridays when I'm craving me some baked mac n cheese, and pack it to go because I'm too lazy to go out.

- He goes "Where? Tak nampak pun??" when I point out a huge (totally obvious) zit on my cheek.

- He'll duet 'A Whole New World' with me in the car...most of the time, he's the one who initiates it.

- He rubs my back and cuddles with me when I cry watching Marley and Me for the hundredth time.

- His response when I crave something specific like Home Brand's Soy Milk - "Nanti we buy k?" ...and he usually gets it straight after.

- Between a hot chick and a cute baby, he'll always notice the cute baby :)

- He has asked God countless times to give him my nausea instead so I don't have to put up with it any longer. Didn't work, but it's the thought that counts!

- He has a chomel smile which still makes me melt!

- He is an AWESOME kisser *blush*

- He makes me feel safe when he bear hugs me. And anytime I'm with him.

- He shields me from moths and cockroaches!

- We sometimes burst out singing the same song. Out of nowhere.

- He tells me "Don't look" when he sees roadkill while driving, because he knows I get upset easily.

- He laughs while reading something he thinks is funny on my blog, and I love seeing his reaction (he's my biggest fan!)

- I love his company...and he loves mine.

- He'll make The World's Best Dad :)


7 comments:

sambadee samwan said...

this yasir sounds like a real catch. discovery channel should replace 'deadliest catch' to 'world's best catch'

Keanorlinsya said...

Korang ni cute sangat laaaa! And Kak Aainaa, do sign up for twitter. You are updating your blog on hourly basis. Not that I'm complaining =)

shamaine said...

cue ugly cry....

you guys will be amazing parents!

In This Skin said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww.. i love this posttttt...
you guys are too cute!

Iezan Tajuddin Woods said...

sangat chomel*
:)

In This Skin said...

This is aunty Azieda , tumpang Aza.
awwwwwww!!!!! so tomei. I love being love. But where?

Sarah Hilmi said...

if this was facebook i'd "Like" a million times. this yasir is a rare breed! so sweet kak aainaaaaaa i love how you describe him.