Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Conversations with my stomach.

Me: Hey...

Stomach: 'Sup.

Me: Uh...everything I try to put in you. That's what's up. By the way..yesterday was a bit harsh.

Stomach: *chuckles* oh yeah, yesterday.

Me: Why you gotta be like that? You know I'm TERRIFIED of puking!

Stomach: It was kinda fun though, you gotta admit. *grins* You were banging on the door and all...(mimics my voice) "Ohhh sayaaanggg I think I'm gonna pukeeee ohhhh!" Ahh, fun.

Me: Fun? Having me run to the bathroom and puking my guts out is fun? FUN??

Stomach: Dude, you're pregnant, what else do you expect?

Me: Don't give me that excuse! How about all those other people who can get through their first trimester without a hint of nausea? I mean, it's bad enough that you've got me feeling nauseous at everything I try to eat...but actually making me hurl? Sigh. I thought we were friends.

Stomach: Hey, I have behaved all these years...

Me: Then continue behaving!!!

Stomach: Nah..*makes gagging noises*

Me: Dude, why you trippin'?

Stomach: Serves you right for not letting me have my salmon sushi for the next seven months.

Me: Oh.


No comments: