Monday, September 27, 2010

Could it be?

Could my nausea finally be wavering?

Could I finally look nausea in its disgusting, gross eye and go "HAH! RUN ALONG NOW MOFO!! AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!! YOU'D BETTER RUN!!!"

I ate two plates of nasi lemak (made by my mom!) this morning. Yes, they were teeny tiny portions, but it's certainly an upgrade compared to not feeling like eating ANYTHING.

So, is it really happening????

We'll have to wait it out, but I'm definitely getting excited.

*finger dance*

Now all I have to do is put up with lightheadedness and the feeling of wanting to pass out from time to time. Phase two: low blood pressure.

Taking it all in good stride...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's mom mom?

AainaaRibena said...

'my mom' hahahaha thanks for pointing it out.