Monday, September 13, 2010

9th week ultrasound


I totally forgot to ask the doctor for a picture of my ultrasound last week, so I googled a 9 week ultrasound and what came up was pretty much what we saw last week :)



From a tiny dot to a tiny baby-shaped fetus! Pretty cool :D My next ultrasound is at the end of this month, when i'm around 12 weeks, so insya-Allah we'll be able to see quite a defined baby. And this time I'll ask for a photo so I don't have to go around and steal someone else's ultrasound pic haha. Sloppy kisses! xxx

2 comments:

Mariam Shah said...

awww...im sure koko looks just the same or cuter...im so excited fro you babess..bestnye nanti you have like a buddy/gf around all the time and the 3 of you can hang out all the time.. ;);) love you much tooo much babes...

AainaaRibena said...

hehe buddy/gf, you make it sound so cute. Insyaallah nanti I ask for my ultrasound pic for the next check-up k, so you can see the real koko! hehehe. love you toooooo! xxxxx