Saturday, September 11, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya!

It's the second day of raya and Yasir and Dickie are playing some loser baseball game on Xbox..so I figured I'd update my blog since I have nothing to do :P

Sorta had a little pregnancy-related scare on Thursday..was spotting (if you don't know what that means - had blood..just a little though on my undies), so Yasir and I rushed to the hospital to meet with a proper gynea. We did a little scan, and the baby has grown!! From a small dot, to an actual shape! We saw its little heartbeat too..it was beating soooo fast and I was smiling so widely like an idiot just looking at it..the doctor pointed out its legs, which were moving too!

Alhamdulillah the doctor says everything looks very clear and it's a great sign to be able to see the heartbeat..so we felt very, very relieved. But she did say that the spotting could be a warning sign from the baby,and instructed that I rest A LOT, not do a lot of walking, or even get too excited during raya, which kinda sucks balls but hey, anything for my baby, right? So yesterday, I slept in and rested while everyone went to a couple of my relatives' houses...sigh. Oh well.

Despite me having to miss out on some fun, it's still raya! And just imagine, next raya, there'll be a little baby that I'll have to dress and breastfeed in front of my relatives and absolute strangers ha ha. Fun fun fun! Okay, gotta go feed the baby in my belleh. Selamat Hari Raya everyone and Maaf Zahir dan Batin!

Sloppy raya kisses,
'Aainaa

No comments: